Jobs at:I&M Bank
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 12 2023
Date Posted: Monday, May 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Review credit applications for adherence to CBK Prudential Guidelines, Bank’s Credit Policy, Credit Guidelines and Product Program requirements and approve credit applications within delegated authority.
• Identify, measure, and mitigate risk using identification tools and risk rating models and providing recommendations to the relevant credit authority for sanction/decisioning.
• Analyse and recommend of staff loan credit applications in line with the approved staff loan credit requirements.
• Undertake credit analysis of bank counterparties (financial institutions) & insurance companies using both quantitative and qualitative factors in compliance with the country risk policy.
• Conduct periodic review of Non-Performing Accounts to identify gaps that led to the non-performing status.
• Monitor assigned portfolio for quality and identification of early warning signs within the portfolio. Continuously engage with the relationship team to remedy the position to deter further deterioration.
• Ensure accompanying securities such as insurance covers and valuation reports are in place.
• Review facility limits and excesses to ensure extensions and sanction are within the Delegated Authority Matrix.
• Conduct site/client visits in line with the approved calling program.
• Review Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA) and audit requirements to ensure compliance.
• Review Credit Facility Contracts for alignment of terms and conditions to approvals in the Loan Origination System (LOS).
• Coordinate and collaborate with branch relationship teams, credit documentation, legal and credit administration teams on matters related to lending for Premium and Business Banking segments.
• Conduct regular market research on the new products, industry practices and any other developments with high potential impact on lending.
• Review segment product papers and highlighting risks and opportunities pertaining to the same for sanction/decision.
• At least 7 years relevant experience; 3 of which must have been at managerial level.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field from a recognized institution.
• Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
• Member of the AKIB or equivalent professional body.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong people-management and leadership skills.
• Advanced financial risk analysis skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.