Credit Monitoring and Reporting Officer
Jobs at:Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
27 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Working closely with the Head of Credit, he /she will ensure compliance with internal credit policies and procedures, best practices and CBK prudential guidelines to facilitate management of credit risks within tolerable levels. The Job holder will ensure that all 100% timely and accurate reporting of all credit department reports and 100% product and system assurance through set up review.
• Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects
• Model management – IFRS9. FLI, Scoring. Counterparty and any other models that may relate to credit department.
• Conduct independent IFRS9 parallel result analysis for comparison and planning.
• Identify economic and financial trends that may present a risk to the company
• Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision
• Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions
• To ensure loan schedules are correctly computed and set up in the core banking system (Principal & Interest)
• To ensure the written contracts are maintained in the system
• To ensure daily recovery reports are available
• To ensure Loan Risk Classification is correct as per Central Bank’s prudential guidelines
• To undertake detailed portfolio analysis and identify early warning signs so as to inform decisions
• To undertake scenario & Sensitivity Analysis to assess impact of undesirable macro-economic and other industry effects on loan portfolio and advise management
• To ensure loan portfolio recovery Process complies with Credit Policy and relevant regulation
• To undertake data clean up and ensure various employers are mapped correctly as per MOUs, correct portfolio relationship officer responsibility mapping
• To monitor portfolio sector Limits and advise management on trends
• To prepare in a timely manner all credit department reports which includes Old Mutual Group reports
• To undertake product set up reviews in the core banking system as per the approved fact sheet and assurance of other core system functionalities
• To participate in all internal and external credit audit exercises, track and monitor audit recommendations to ensure closure
• Monitor, on a continuous basis, all transactions to ensure that unusual and suspicious transactions are reported to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
• Implementing and enforcing the board approved AML, KYC & CFT policy in as far as is applicable within area of responsibility
• Do any other duties that may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.