Jobs at:Women Enterprise Fund
Deadline of this Job:
08 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyzing/Appraising loan application forms received from constituencies to ensure
• compliance to the lending criteria before recommending loan applications to the Head Office Loans Committee;
• Assisting in coordinating all aspects of the lending cycle under the existing lending channels for the respective constituencies;
• Compiling of monthly and quarterly credit reports such as loan uptake and repayment status and ensuring timely reconciliations;
• Monitoring and following up of loan repayments and enlisting of key stakeholders’ support to ensure timely recovery of loans;
• Assist in initiating and coordinating awareness creation and publicity campaigns including sensitizing women on the Funds products and services;
• Ensure the completeness and accuracy of customer files in regard to limits, insurance covers,
• commitment letters, valuations and other security documents where required are in place;
• Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them;
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related course from a recognized university;
• Served satisfactorily in a comparable position in a recognized institution for at least three (3) years;
• Demonstrated competence in credit control work;
• Proficiency in computer applications.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applications clearly marked with the position reference and title and including detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, professional qualifications, testimonials, day-time telephone
• number, names and addresses of three professional referees should be delivered to the Fund by hand, courier or post so as to reach the address below on or before 8th August 2022 by 5:00 PM.
• The Chief Executive Officer
• Women Enterprise Fund
• 11th Floor, Britam Tower
• P. O. Box 17126 -00100
• After selection, successful candidates will be expected to provide details of their current salary and the following documents: Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal
• Investigations; Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA; Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Clearance from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
• Women Enterprise Fund is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.