Credit Remedial Officer
Jobs at:Nawiri Sacco
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, December 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nawiri Sacco is a fast growing, deposit tertiary, Sacco and seeks to fill the following position: Credit Remedial Officer REF: CRO/NSSL/2020 .
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To co-ordinance debt collection in all branches,
• Compile timely reports on debt collection to the Crest Manager
• To ensure loan defaulters have been visited and issued with demand letters
• Ensures necessary action has been taken upon defaulted los
• Follow up defaulters who have become difficult at branch level
• Recommends forwarding of the most difficult defers to external debt collectors
• Ensures loan repayment proposals are adhered to
• Supervises loan collection exercise in a branches
• Ensures that debt recovery targets are achieved and that strategies are well followed
• Ensures that debt recovery policy is well followed
• Assist contracted debt collectors defaced loans follow up.
• Oversee the management of debt collectors' accounts
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the credit manager from time to time
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Must be holder of a business rated degree from a recognised university
• Must have completed CPA Part 2
• A diploma in banking or Co-operative management will be an added advantage
• Must have attained in KCSE
• Must be a computer literate
• Have demonstrated a high level of leadership and management capability
• Understands Sacco policies and procedures
• Minimum 2 years' experience
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates send the applications accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates, tesmonials and valid Certificate of Good Conduct to the address below quoting the Job Reference Number on the sealed envelope to reach on or before 31st December 2020
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
NAWIRI SACCO SOCIETY LTD.
PO BOX 400.60100.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.