Credit Risk Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Credit Risk Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting
• Support the development of live Tableau Dashboards monitoring Credit Risk in EEA markets of operations.
• Help in interpreting and placing the individual analyses in the bigger picture of country credit risk performances and derive conclusions.
• Support the development and transfer on Tableau of the countries' Credit Risk Reports.
Credit Risk Management Routines
• Help organize and run the countries' Credit Risk Committee Meetings.
• Support the local teams to implement the follow-up actions (e.g. portfolio analyses, adjustment or strengthening of credit management routines, etc.) emerging from the Credit Risk Committee meetings.
• Ensure that country stakeholders have access to credit risk monitoring tools and this information is used to inform decision making and action plans.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and potential for innovation in our processes, standards, tools, etc.
Knowledge Sharing & Capacity Development Support.
• Provide support on training and communication on credit risk policy standards, tools and best practices to country teams across multiple departments and levels of the business.
• Support the development and delivery of credit risk training content for MySol Academy or other credit-related training initiatives.
• Where appropriate, provide country teams and Global CF with insights and recommendations coming from analysis of reports and monitoring tools to give important context, inform decisions and action plans.
• Document and share credit risk management best practices and insights from across our network of country operations and global teams.
• Serve as a main point of contact for countries' Head of Customer Finance departments in the preparation and follow-up of the countries' Credit Risk Committee meetings.
• Work with country and global Customer Finance departments to build and maintain a strong credit culture across EEA.
• Contribute to the overall strategy and priorities of EEA Customer Finance and country-specific strategies (in some cases, leading or guiding this process) related to Credit Risk Management.
• Provide practical input to country and global credit operations strategy & standards development
Knowledge and skills
Experience & Aptitudes:
• 2 to 4 years of professional experience in a related field; work experience in Sub-Saharan Africa in the off-grid energy sector is a plus.
• 1 to 2 years of experience in credit-related credit risk management, credit operations, or other areas related to commercial lending and credit portfolio management is desired.
• Can-do attitude, with a knack for problem solving and tackling big challenges that require both team collaboration and individual perseverance.
• Keen analytical skills; ability to combine hard data and observations on operational realities to then translate them into actionable insights.
• High level of professional curiosity; high level of interest in how to make processes and systems work to their best level.
• Strong and confident communicator who is equally capable of asking for support and guidance as well as sharing feedback, information and knowledge with others.
• Detail-oriented, with an ability to help others check their work and maintain a high level of quality.
• Empathy and stamina in collaboration with a broad range of stakeholders including customer-facing teams, leaders and managers across various business functions and units, and across a variety of cultural contexts.
• Familiarity with the nature of our customer base and the challenges faced by our customer-facing teams.
• Diploma or degree required. Degree in economics, finance, microfinance, business, data analytics or a related subject is preferred.
• Certification in a relevant topic (e.g. data analytics, credit risk management, project management) is a plus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.