Customer Experience Specialist
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, June 27 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 15 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a Customer Experience Specialist (CX), your focus is to cultivate positive and fulfilling experiences for customers in their interactions with the company's offerings, services and overall image through calls, chats, emails and via WHMCS/Bluebird.
Monitor client feedback and complaints
• This is to understand customer needs, preferences and behaviors and use this information for recommendation to the Lead Customer Experience Specialist, for the development of customer-focused strategies.
• Implement established strategies to enhance and cultivate an exceptional customer experience.
Resolving client issue
• By professionally following up with cross-functional departments and effectively communicating with clients on the timeline for resolution.
• This includes following up with clients on their satisfaction with the company’s services to identify opportunities for upselling. Additionally, reminding clients on overdue payments, and working with the accounting department to ensure that all invoices are paid on time.
• Ensure all leads generated and assigned on CRM are converted in time.
Measuring and reporting on your efforts to the Lead CX Specialist
• You must measure and report on the success of your efforts, using key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress and make adjustments as needed.
Conduct research and analyse trends
• By continuously monitoring and evaluating industry trends, customer behavior and technology advancements and using the obtained information to recommend best practices to Lead CX on how to improve the customer experience.
Collaborating with cross-functional departments via WHMCS/Bluebird
• This includes working closely with all cross functional to ensure a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.