Customer Financing Manager
Jobs at:Davis & Shirtliff Group
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 27, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidate will report to the Group CFO and will be charged with managing the Group Customer Financing function, with the following key responsibilities:
• Arrange finance for customers to enhance the sale of D&S products and solutions.
• Identify, develop, implement, and lead initiatives for the customer financing life-cycle.
• Develop and maintain customer financing platforms.
• Initiate and manage partnerships with banks and other financing partners.
• Provide expert advisory to customers on optimal financing options.
• Respond to market trends and customer needs to build revenue.
• Ensure full compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
• Formulate a dynamic policy for customer credit vetting and product pricing.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of 8 years' experience in product development, financial modelling and business development in a reputable commercial bank or micro finance institution.
• Upper Second-Class Honours degree in finance, banking or other relevant discipline.
• Full CPA(K) or ACCA qualification will be an added advantage.
• Solid knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ERP systems.
• Impressive track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
• Experience in customer and trade financing will be an added advantage.
• Hands on experience with debt security tools and procedures.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and dynamic team of experts who derive satisfaction from "Improving Peoples' Lives through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa". Interested persons should apply online through: https://www.davisandshirtliff.com/vacancies , by 10" February 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.