Customer Happiness Manager
Jobs at:Smart Applications International Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
17 March 2023
Date Posted: Monday, March 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The customer Happiness Manager will be instrumental in helping strengthen customer operations, ensuring that Smart customers have an amazing experience and proactively increasing stakeholders' satisfaction and loyalty; ultimately business growth and profitability.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Customer Experience Measurement
• Measuring customer satisfaction through monthly surveys and gathering customers feedback.
• Analyzing customer feedback and sharing the report with management and the other stakeholders.
• Defining Customer Success Metrics.
• Provide recommendations on customer feedback for implementation.
• Define customers interactions points
• Identifying customer KPIs to monitor
• Defining customer experience standards and customers' rights and responsibilities.
• Set ways to obtain feedback and handle clients' feedback and complaints.
• Periodically monitor and review of the service charter.
• Customer Journey Mapping for all Smart Solutions.
• Empathy Mapping, Stakeholder Mapping and Process Mapping.
Customer Obsession Strategy
• Develop Policies to guide customer obsession strategy
• Train stakeholders on CX essentials such as pro-activeness, empathy, and active listening.
• Enhancing customer centricity.
• Understanding the Customer
• Identifying Customer behavior and preferences and advise management on the same with recommendations.
• Listening to Customers.
• Effortless Experience Engineering.
• A Bachelors Degree in Business/ its equivalent.
• Relevant professional qualifications.
• Atleast 3 years with an IT organization in a similar position.
• Experience in the following areas;
• Customer Journey Mapping
• Net Promoters Score
• Managing People Skills and Behaviors;
Skills and Behaviors
• Inquisitive and Creative Mind.
• Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Research and Analytical skills.
• Result oriented.
• Attention to detail.
• Collaboration and Persuasion.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letter and detailed CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 17th March, 2023 indicating the position on the subject line.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.