Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
HydroIQ is a smart metering device that is plugged into the existing water supply network, turning the traditional water system into a smart water grid. HydroIQ is installed at the households to monitor consumption in real-time, and allow consumers to pay for only the water they consume on a pay as you go basis using mobile money.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product, service problems, attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures. .
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
• Analyze and report product malfunctions.
• Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
• Monitor customer complaints on all communications channels and reach out to provide assistance
• Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
• Inform customers about new features and functionalities
• Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
• Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
• Familiarity with our industry is a plus
• Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
• Understanding of how CRM systems work
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Patience when handling tough cases
• BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Why Work with Us.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Open work environment with access to all levels of leadership.
• Strong career path & networking opportunities to help you reach your professional goals.
• A great opportunity to change the water sector through technology.
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.