Cyber Risk Specialist (Information Technology / Cyber Security / CEH
Jobs at:CA Global
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Set-up internal second line of defense red team lab to enable targeted testing of the group’s environment as well as effective follow up of vulnerability remediations.
• Manage the external red team exercise ensuring that noted risks are remediated and tracked.
• Review and propose updates to cyber risk management and information security frameworks and policies on an annual basis at a minimum.
• Enforce implementation of the cyber risk management and information security framework ensuring that key gaps and risks noted are well discussed, actioned and escalated.
• Support is ensuring the architecting and creation of secure solutions for the cloud that adhere to industry best practices through detailed risk assessments.
• Support the evaluation of security controls against the IaaS and PaaS offerings provided.
• Support the creation and management of a new security risk management process to approve and authorize new capabilities and monitor the output of the process.
• As part of targeted risk assessments, review network architecture and artifact configurations (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, IDS, IPS) and give practical recommendations.
• Support first line IT units in coming up with baselines for implementation and in accordance with best practices these include baselines for secure coding, custom scripts and programs.
• Support in other reviews that might be allocated from time to time.
• Present findings with clarity to management and get buy-in for implementation of controls.
• Have the capability to mine forensic data for investigative and forensic if called upon.
• + 6 years relevant experience in penetration testing on expansive environments
• A tertiary degree in computer science, IT, Software Engineering, or relevant
• CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) is a must
• Additional certifications is an added advantage
• Demonstrated skills in penetration testing and ethical hacking
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.