Data Analytics Specialist
Jobs at:Nakala Analytics Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
08 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Perform extensive EDA to provide recommendations that facilitate the realistic collection, processing, and usage of data.
• Build advanced and explainable models to classify objects, predict outcomes or make recommendations.
• Deploy the models that you build to production by building APIs or leveraging ETL pipelines.
• Use statistical, algorithmic, data mining, and visualization techniques to model complex problems, find opportunities, discover solutions, and deliver actionable business insights.
• Be persistent, focused, and well-adapted when it comes to meeting your project deadlines.
• Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders.
• Professional experience and comfortable performing complex manipulation in SQL on large datasets
• Experience owning multi month long projects, including communication of progress, dependencies, and risk mitigation directly with clients and stakeholders.
• Professional-level Python and PostgreSQL knowledge
• Experience in developing scoring models for different business scorecards using Machine Learning algorithms.
• Experience in building insightful dashboards using visualization and BI tools like Matplotlib, Seaborn, Tableau, or Power BI
• Communicating effectively and proactively, with daily stand up check-ins
• Function effectively with minimal supervision.
• Nice to have
• Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions and cope effectively with complexity and change.
• Have developed models that deal with extreme class imbalance
• Strong experience with deployment workflows
• Professional experience in structured & unstructured databases
• Experience working in an agile environment
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.