Deadline of this Job:
12 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Able to see logic in a pile of information or create solutions for problems people never knew existed? And doing this at the #1 Google Premier partner of East-Africa?
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with experience in manipulating, processing, and extracting value from datasets.
• Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions
• Experience writing software in one or more languages such as Python, Java
• Understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies in the big data and data warehousing space (BigQuery, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataproc, Dataflow, Data Catalog).
• Data warehouse modernization experience
• Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritising needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences.
• Experience in technical consulting or other customer-facing rol
Your career with Incentro
• What exactly does the job as a data engineer involve?
• As a Data Engineer, you'll focus on solving problems and creating value for our customers by building solutions that are reliable and scalable to work with the size and scope of the company.
• You will play a major role in developing, deploying, and supporting customers' business applications.
• What more could you want?
• What we offer
• First, we offer a competitive salary starting from 100.000 KES GROSS (depending on expertise). We are always open to suggestions, based on your experience and skills. So, if you have anything in mind, please let us know.
• But, enough about money, Incentro offers much more. We organise legendary drinks, parties and unforgettable team building trips! In our international setting you get the tools and trust to work autonomously. And you get to learn and grow in the process! For us it’s only natural to take good care of our people. That is what made us the 2nd best place to work in Kenya!
• About us
• With change, we make our customers stronger. By creation we improve the customer experience for the world's largest brands. The result? Digital breakthroughs. A combination of (big) data, marketing, digital design and the desire to change has led us here. Are you ready for your next career step? Welcome to Incentro.
• Any questions about this role? Don't hesitate to email us. Recruitmentfirstname.lastname@example.org
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Please apply via careers.incentro.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.