Jobs at:JardineHR Consultants
Deadline of this Job:
26 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client in Debt Collection industry is seeking to hire a Debt Collector.
Salary : Ksh 15,000/- retainer plus commission
Location: Ngong Road
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
• Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
• Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
• Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
• Handle questions or complaints
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies
• Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
• Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting or Finance
• CPA 2 Qualification
• Certificate in Debt/ Credit Management is an added advantage
• 2- 3 Years experience working as a Collections and/or Credit Officer.
• Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Familiarity with debt collection laws.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
• Investigative skills preferably former police officer or a similar field an added advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.