Jobs at:Peoplelink Consultants Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
19 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure timely recovery of outstanding debts, negotiating payments of overdue invoices while maintaining professionalism and good CRM.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Keep track of assigned account to identify outstanding debts.
• Plan course of action to recover outstanding payment.
• Updating Order Analysis on a daily basis.
• Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
• Ensuring payment is received as per check off agreement.
• Comply with requirement when legal action is unavoidable
• Collect outstanding debts from clients and achieve collection target to ensure positive cash flow.
• Preparing daily, weekly collection reports against target and sharing with the management team.
• Conducting field visits to client to collect outstanding debts
• Maintain debtors book/database to ensure that the debt status is accurate and latest
• Liaising with the recruitment division for more updates
• Any other duty assigned by your seniors from time to time
• Diploma or Degree in Credit Management or related field.
• KCSE Certificate.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
• Good time-management skills
• A good team player, able to work in a dynamic team environment to deliver targets
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.