Deputy Director Finance (Revenue), Grade 14, Finance Department, Central Administration
Jobs at:University of Nairobi
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 21 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, July 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AC/7/108/23 - 1 POST
• Masters degree in any of the following field: Finance, Accounting, Business administration or any other related field.
• CPA K
• 9 years experience, 3 of which must be at the level of Senior Assistant Director Finance or as Senior Assistant Director, Internal Audit, Grade 13.
• A member of a recognized Professional Accounting Body.
• Have outstanding professional competence in financial management
• Demonstrated high administrative capabilities.
• Computer Literacy
Duties and responsibilities
The duties of the Deputy Director, Finance (Revenue) shall include but are not limited to:
• Ensure timely receipting of all received revenue and that timely bank reconciliations are carried out.
• Ensure that donor funds are managed in accordance with the respective memorandum of understanding (MOU), approved budget and University Financial Regulations
• Ensure students are correctly billed, fees is collected and promptly receipted
• Responsible for supervision and assignment of duties to staff in Income, Grants and Student Finance sections
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements/obligations
• Overseeing the day-to-day operations in the office of Deputy Director, Finance, Revenue
• Perform any other related duties as assigned from time to time
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 108
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts.
• Applications and related documents should be forwarded to the Director, Human Resource, University of Nairobi.
• Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
• The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
• Late applications will not be considered.
• Applications should be emailed as one file in PDF
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY JULY 21, 2023
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.