Deputy Director Finance
Jobs at:The County Government of Uasin Gishu
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Requirements for Appointment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Economics or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
• Relevant Master’s Degree from recognized institution will be an added advantage
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Finalist.
• Knowledge and relevant work experience of not less than five (5) years, three (3) of which must have been at management level in the Public Service or Private Sector.
• Management and leadership course of not less than four weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
• Member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) in good standing.
• Successful applicant to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide strategic leadership in administration of Finance, Budget & Economic Planning in the Department.
• Coordinate finance, budget & economic planning matters that affect the Municipality.
• Coordinate the preparation of annual work plans.
• Ensure compliance with Public Finance Management Act 2012, Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2005, and any relevant legislation.
• Provide advice to the Municipal Manager on financial /fiscal matters.
• Manage and monitor revenue, expenditure and budget performance.
• Plan, monitor and evaluate performance of staff against the set targets.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should submit their applications online through the following job recruitment portal - https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke by close of business on Friday, 27th January, 2023. Only duly filled applications will be considered for shortlisting.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.