Deputy Director Internal Audit
Jobs at:Nairobi City County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
13 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Holder of degree in Finance or any other related course;
• Must be a CPA(K) holder;
• Should have at least 5 years auditing experience
• Those who have acted in the same position for at least 2 years.
• Those who have served as Assistant Director in audit for at least 3 years.
• Monitoring of audit staff and appraisal of staff work performance for accuracy and completeness to ensure compliance with established departmental objectives
• Assists in development of internal auditing procedures, policies, standard of performance and programs.
• Assist in determination of fiscal requirements of internal audit operations and preparation of budget estimates.
• Review of audit reports.
• Perform any other duties incidental to the work described herein.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.