Digital Transformation Associate
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Digital Transformation Associate
Digital Strategy and Innovation:
• Support the implementation of BRAC International Microfinance Digital strategy to digitalize field operations, deploy digital channels and DFS in BI MF’s portfolio countries
• Work with BRAC International Microfinance entities in Africa and Asia to conduct market assessments to inform the development/refinement of country specific digital strategies
• Work with BI MF portfolio countries to implement their digital strategies and action plans to achieve overall business objectives of increasing outreach, delivering a superior customer experience, and increasing organizational efficiency
• Support the design and pilot of customer centric digital financial solutions that meet the needs of BRAC’s customers
Digital Processes, Channels and Products Implementation:
• Work with the Digital Transformation Managers (DTMs) in respective countries to design, test, refine and implement digital transformation projects. The digital transformation associate will support the in-country DTMs to develop the business case, value proposition, cost- benefit analysis, business requirements analysis, project implementation plans, and implement change management activities to maximize the impact of digital projects on business and BRAC’s customers
• Support in-country digital transformation managers to manage and track the implementation of digital projects to ensure project objectives are achieved in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
• Work with in-country DTMs in respective countries to design and implement monitoring surveys and use survey findings to refine and improve BRAC’s processes and products and enhance the customer experience in using DFS.
• Cooperate with BI digital transformation and IT teams and portfolio country head office, IT and operations teams to implement their digital strategy and work with the teams to adapt their processes and products accordingly.
• Continuous training and handholding of country teams on business case and value proposition development for digital channels, piloting, monitoring and incorporating client feedback to improve customer experience on digital channels and products.
• Work with BI MF and country teams to design and implement client and staff digital training programs including designing digital training content, training plans and training delivery
• Work with the BI and country digital transformation managers to disseminate and share knowledge and lessons learned among the different BI MF countries to support the implementation of organizational best practices for designing and implementing different digital projects in BI MF
• Work with marketing and communication teams to design effective marketing campaigns and communication to enhance adoption and active usage of DFS
• Support country teams to implement digital-related policies, procedures and standards in alignment with their digital strategies
Market and Ecosystem Intelligence
Keep an active watch on digital technologies available in the market that may improve the quality and efficiency of our field operations, and product and service delivery
Work with other enabling stakeholders, such as regulators, universities, governments, think-tanks, BRAC’s fundraising teams, and others to innovate and maximize DFS for impact.
Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
• In-depth understanding of the key drivers in a digital product/emerging technology business.
• Insight into the way that digital transformation is affecting industry and knowledge of best practices.
• Experience in digital project management, including technological aspects that enabled you to develop skills in understanding business needs and transcribing them into functional specifications for a digital tool.
• Excellent attention to details and experience in managing multiple projects
• Drive, flexibility, resilience and the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to effectively work remotely, across time zones and team locations, as well in person with multiple teams of stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to translate complex technological implementation language to non-technical people.
• Fluency in English required (spoken, reading and written)
• Familiarity and experience with microfinance preferred
• Education and Experience Requirements:
• Masters or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Development Studies, IT and Engineering
• Minimum three (3) years of related experience working in financial inclusion, product development, digital finance, microfinance/micro-lending, technology for development, payments platforms.
• Years of experience in managing international development programs, including work and/or living experience in emerging markets. Several years’ experience working with financial institutions, MNOs, FinTech is helpful.
• Substantial exposure in conducting customer centric research for DFS and using customer insights to design DFS for impact
• Substantial exposure in implementing digital field applications, mobile payments and/or other DFS projects
• Exposure to a wide range of decision-making processes and as a result has become comfortable assessing business processes and requirements to inform the design and implementation of DFS projects
• Experience working with MNOs, FinTech, financial institutions, regulators is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
External candidates should email their CV/Resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal candidates should send their updated CV/Resume and cover letter mentioning BRAC PIN to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.