Digital and Gaming Consultant
Jobs at:nited Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Together with the team, the Consultant will work with the video gaming industry through the Playing for the Planet Alliance to meet the following objectives:
• Green Game Jam: With other others, work to design the outreach / collaboration plans for the Green Game Jam with the 40+ partners in advance of the jam launch for 2023. This would be a priority for the first period of 2023 and include:
Outreach to participants;
• Providing key updates to partners, as needed;
• Updating the materials on the website;
• Working to ensure that the project meets its objectives.
• Community management: With colleagues, work on the Playing for the Planet member outreach through the Alliance secretariat.
• Act as the Ecosystem Division focal point for Digital Transformation delivery working with colleagues to coordinate the delivery this division’s contributions to the programme outcomes across the division. This would include:
• Coordination: Map the Digital Transformation efforts across Ecosystem Division and work with colleagues to share best practice, identify new ways of delivering the programme in partnership with other key colleagues.
• Carbon Call: Develop the collaboration with Carbon Call with colleagues in the Division so UNEP is adding value to this initiative as it moves forward, with a specific focus on gaming companies.
• Master’s degree in communications, international relations, political science, commerce or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience of working in marketing / project management role in the entertainment/communications/ technology/digitalization sector, ideally in the area of gaming with insight as to how to work with such entities around the tasks described in the job.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) on careers.un.org to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.