Director Risk Management, Compliance & Audit Services
Jobs at:Uasin Gishu County
Deadline of this Job:
26 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Director Risk Management, Compliance & Audit Services (Re-advertisement)
Requirement for Appointment
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or Cooperative
• Management from a university recognized in Kenya;
• Masters’ Degree in relevant field will be added advantage
• A minimum of Seven (7) years’ relevant experience, Three (3) years of which must have
• been in a senior management level in an institution either in public or private sector
• A member of any of the following professional bodies:-Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
• Having undergone management and leadership course of not less than four weeks from a
• recognized institution will be an added advantage;
• Successful applicant to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
• Demonstrated managerial, administrative and professional competence in work
• performance and exhibit a thorough understanding of national goals, policies, objectives
• and ability to relate them to the co-operative audit function.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring correct interpretation of financial, procurement and related laws
• Evaluate and provide reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance
• systems are functioning as intended and will enable the county's objectives and goals to be met.
• Reports risk management issues and internal control deficiencies identified and provide
• recommendations for improving the county's operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance
• Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
• Evaluate regulatory compliance program with consultation from legal
• Maintains open communication with management and the audit committee
• Recommend establishment of efficient management systems in the county
• Train and develop audit staff
• Provides assurance to county anti-fraud programs.
• Perform any other audit duties as may be assigned.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should submit their applications FORM online through the LINK BELOW by close of business on Monday, 26th May, 2022. Only duly filled application forms will be considered for shortlisting. Detailed job descriptions and requirements are found in the above link.
Uasin Gishu County Public Service Board does not solicit for payments or recruit staff through agents/agencies. Any person purporting to undertake the recruitment exercise for a fee and/or on behalf of the County Public Service Board is a fraudster.
County Government of Uasin Gishu is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 1175- 30100
Interested and qualified? Go to Uasin Gishu County on jobs.uasingishu.go.ke to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.