Director of Finance & Operations
Jobs at:Palladium International
Deadline of this Job:
23 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 09, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Provides overall management of administrative operations, including logistics, procurement, budgeting, finances, human resources, information technology, property, and security.
• Oversees sound and effective systems for project administration and operations, including grants, subcontracts, procurement, and compliance.
• Support COP to maintain effective working relationships with donors and key government officials related to finance and operations.
• Support the annual workplan process and other strategic planning processes.
• Coordinate budgeting processes for program activities and conduct continual analysis and planning of operating, staff, and external project expenditures.
• Manage the procurement process, including negotiating competitive prices and documenting decision-making processes in accordance with USAID and Palladium’s regulations.
• Monitor salaries and benefits to ensure they are in line with agreed budget plans and competitive compensation structure benchmarking studies.
• Ensure contractual obligations are sound and appropriate for project.
• Supervises financial operations and monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures.
• Prepares budgets for annual work plans and financial reports for USAID.
• Coordinates and manages the mobilization of short-term and long-term technical assistance and administrative staff.
• Develops internal control measures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting at the headquarters and field levels.
• Conducts internal and coordinates external financial audits.
• Fluent writing, reporting, and presentational skills in English.
• Master’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, business management or a related field is required.
• Extensive senior-level experience managing finance, administration, grants management, and operations activities for complex and large-scale donor funded programs, particularly with subcontractors. At least 3 years’ experience in the management of programs of the same complexity and size.
• In-depth knowledge of USAID financial management rules and regulations, and reporting requirements
• Demonstrated experience with supervision and oversight of subgrants and subcontracts
• Demonstrated experience in management, supervision, and coordination of a team of senior finance, HR, and operations professionals
• Excellent knowledge of local labor laws and policy interpretation
• Advanced skills in budgeting and financial reporting with USAID programs and projects
• Knowledge of basic accounting software packages, advanced proficiency in Word and Excel
• Superior attention to detail: organizational skills, planning skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills, and critical thinking.
• Fluency in English.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.