Director of Health Financing
Jobs at:Palladium International
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Director of Health Financing
Roles and Responsibilities
• Assist the Project Director in the implementation of health financing activities, that includes but is not limited to budgeting, resources allocation and projections, and budget efficiencies.
• Provides direct supervision to health financing program staff.
• When required, serve as the interface between the project and USG stakeholders and Palladium senior management.
• Manages local partners that work in the health financing space. This includes but is not limited to ensuring that all partners are engaged, and produce the required results.
• If requested to do so by the Project Director, assumes responsibility for overseeing project budget and finances including financial performance reporting, budget projections and project spending in the health financing technical area.
• Works with the project monitoring evaluation team to develop and track project indicators related to health financing.
• When requested, represents the project at relevant professional meetings, working groups and seminars.
• Prepare analyses, recommendations, briefing notes, white papers, and assessments for internal and client use.
• Significant progressively increasing responsibility work in health financing, host country budgeting, resource allocation and budget projections and other financing approaches.
• Familiarity with public financing management in Kenya.
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated health financing analytical skills.
• Demonstrated experience in health financing capacity building in public sector.
• Demonstrated management and supervisory experience of a relevant scope and scale.
• Experience working with local partners.
• Experience in interacting with host country agencies, including national and county governments, development partners, civil society and community-based organizations is essential.
• Prior experience developing strategic plans, workplans, and/or activity plans for large technical assistance programs that have a health financing component.
• Ability to communicate effectively and high comfort level writing and presenting data and information in a compelling way to difference audiences.
• Excellent written and spoken English and ability to communicate across technical disciplines and non-technical audience required.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
• Director of Health Financing
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.