Director of Risk Management and Internal Audit
Jobs at:Kericho County
Deadline of this Job:
21 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The officer will be the head of Internal Audit Department and will be responsible to the Head of Treasury and Economic Planning for the efficient management of Internal Audit services in the County. Specific duties will include:
• Planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and controlling of Internal Audit services.
• Advice the County Government on effective risk Prevention measures.
• Maintaining an effective control and supporting initiatives that improve performance
• Undertaking capacity building for staff at the county level.
• Establishing the risk based audit plans consistent with County objectives,
• Evaluate the internal control systems in the county
• Analyze the risk levels in the county.
• Prepare periodic and annual reports and
• Communicating plans of engagement and resource requirements for internal audit functions.
Requirements for Appointment;
• Bachelor degree in either Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, or in a relevant Field
• Be a holder of CPA (K) or ACCA.
• Be registered with the institute of Certified Public Accounts of Kenya (ICPAK) or Association of Certifies Fraud Examiners (CFE)
• Relevant working experience of not less than five years in internal audit functions.
• Good knowledge of internal auditing practices and operations
• Familiarity with policies, laws regulations and operating of public Finance Management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Online applicants to log in to www.psbkericho.co.ke . Scanned copies of all documents must accompany application.
Kericho County residents should indicate their respective Wards.
Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the constitution will be required from those shortlisted.
Applicants should Submit their applications attaching copies of National Identity Card / Passport, Curriculum Vitae, Testimonials, Academic and Professional Certificates clearly stating position applied for in the application letter and on top of the envelope and addressed to:
The Secretary / CEO,
County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 1376-20200
All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board on or before 21st November, 2019.
Interested and qualified? Go to Kericho County on psbkericho.co.ke to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.