Director of Total Reward
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop a competitive total rewards strategy to support Wasoko’s mission and business goals
• Direct all design and implementation of our total rewards programs and policies
• Develop communication strategies and success metrics relating to total rewards
• Evaluate the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefits, cost effectiveness and alignment with company goals and values
• Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations related to compensation and benefits.
• Utilize a data driven approach to identify trends and recommend proactive solutions to attract and retain the right talent.
• Direct salary benchmarking and annual salary reviews
• Develop a compensation model for all roles and levels train people managers across the entire organization.
• Provide leadership to the total rewards team through effective coaching and performance management
• Advise senior leaders across the organization on trends within our markets
The successful candidate will possess:
• 7+ years of leadership experience in a People / HR role, (recent experience expanding and managing People Operations at a high-growth start-up a plus).
• Minimum 4+ years experience in a leadership role focused on the design and implementation of complex total rewards programs
• Experience supporting a fast growing workforce of 1000+ employees across multiple geographies
• Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree or related certifications are a plus.
• Great attention to detail
• Strong communicator with the ability to provide both strategic foresight and feedback across all levels of employees
• Ability to professionally handle confidential information
• Strong EQ and ability to influence decisions
• Regional experience within Africa
• Previous experience working in fast-paced, decentralized environments; experience helping organizations scale
• French proficiency a bonus
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.