Dispatch Clerk - Eldoret
Jobs at:Koko Networks
Deadline of this Job:
20 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dispatch Clerk - Eldoret
Duties & Responsibilities
• Conduct the pre-award review assessments of new implementation agencies and other new partners to identify areas of improvement, develop capacity and track progress against capacity improvement indicators.
• Ensure compliance with CIHEB-Kenya policies and procedures, donor regulations related to subawards, GOK laws, regulations, and practices.
• Periodically reviewing and auditing specific transactions reported: verify monthly reported expenses to ensure costs charged are allowable, allocable, and reasonable; and follow-up to ensure adherence of reporting timelines.
• Conduct onsite visits and prepare reports. Report all compliance findings to Senior Grants Officer and assist in development of possible solutions appropriately document follow-up and ensure timely corrective action.
• Verify and track budget and expenditures against subrecipient terms and conditions, and ensure proper reporting, documentation and overall deliverables and milestones are reviewed by senior management and signed off prior to issuance of payment.
• Facilitate processing and disbursement of funds to subrecipient by ensuring funds are available to facilitate smooth implementation of projects: maintaining healthy cashflows.
• Maintain hard and electronic copies of all documentation pertaining to each sub recipient file, ensuring these are complete and up to date as per CIHEB-Kenya documentation requirements.
• Assist with partnership close-outs, including ensuring that all requirements of the sub agreement have been met to facilitate the final sign off by CIHEB-Kenya Senior Management.
• External audit facilitation
• A degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field, ACCA finalist or CPA (K).
• At least 5 years’ experience in sub award management
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented; high degree of accuracy and strong analytical skills.
• Excellent computer proficiency, particularly working with spreadsheets and databases.
• Proven effectiveness working in a team under minimum supervision
• Ability to interpret funding regulations and develop implementing procedures.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly send your application that includes a cover letter and an updated CV saved under your name including names of three professional referees on or before 20th September, 2022. Please indicate the county you are applying for.
Interested and qualified? Go to Koko Networks on www.cihebkenya.org to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.