Divisional Finance Manager
Jobs at:Siginon Group
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prepare the monthly/weekly financial, management and business review report commenting on the division’s performance.
• Prepare monthly statutory returns for Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax, and Installment Tax.
• Analyze all general ledger revenue, expense and balance sheet accounts and ensure that all balances therein are properly reconciled and sufficiently supported.
• Preparation for Statutory Audits and ensure that the reports presented comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Undertake fixed asset and project accounting in the division.
• Provide and interpret financial information and guide for divisional decision making.
• Consolidate and analyze the Division’s financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account the Company’s goals and financial standing
• Perform monthly variance analysis and guide for corrective action.
• Monitor and manage all costs in the divisions to ensure all spending is within the set approval limits and are for the benefit of the division. Evaluate for cost reduction opportunities.
• Monitor the stores department ensuring that all purchasing, issuing and stock control is done as per company policy.
• Carry out investment appraisals for the division Capex requirements
• Working Capital Management (Cash, Accounts payable and Receivables management)
Manage the division’s cash and bank balances and ensure proper reconciliations are done on a monthly basis.
• Supervise the collection team and ensure all accounts are collected on time, identify delinquent accounts and recommend the way forward for each to the Group Finance Manager
• Perform the credit control function therefore managing growth in sales and minimizing credit risk
• Manage for timely reconciliation and settlement of supplier accounts.
• Internal Control and Risk Management.
• Institute an internal control and internal check system within the departments in the division to ensure safety and security of all company assets and compliance to financial procedures & policy
• Mitigate all financial risks in the division.
• Ensure compliance with agreed limits of authority and levels of access to systems and information in the division
• Review division’s tax exposures.
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work experience
• Master’s degree in business Related Field
• University Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
• Chartered Institute of Marketing (Diploma or equivalent)
• At least 8 – 10 years at Senior Managerial level in a reputable Organization
• At least 5 years’ experience in Logistics industry
Skills & Competencies
• Business Acumen
• Strategic thinking
• Excellent Selling and Marketing Skills
• Customer/client focus
• Planning & Organizing/Work Management Skills.
• Excellent Communications kills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe your motivation, experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described, then please send your application and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting the job title on the subject line of the email by 31st December 2022. Please note that we will contact only successful applicants and we will do so by 15th January 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.