Jobs at:Kwale County Government
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsilities:-
• driving motor vehicle as authorized;
• carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling oil, electrical and brake system, tire pressure, etc.;
• detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems; maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned;
• ensuring security and safety of the passengers and/or goods therein; and maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
Requirements for Appointment:-
• Kenya certificate of secondary education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized.
• A valid driving license free from any endorsement (s) for class (es) of vehicle(s) an officer is required to drive.
• Attended a first-aid certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John
• Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution.
• Passed suitability test for driver grade III.
• A valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya police; and
• At least two (2) years driving license
• An adaptive and flexible working style including demonstrating initiative.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to drive for long distance through rough roads.
• Must have highest level of integrity
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category (position) which they fall and addressed to:–
The Board Secretary
Kwale County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 4 –80403
Posted or hand delivered at the Kwale County Public Service Board Offices next to Kwale
District Hospital and opposite Baraza Park – Kwale Town.
Applicants must attach copies the following documents:–
• National Identity Card
• Academic and professional certificates
• Leaving certificates and other testimonials
• Valid practicing license where applicable
All applicants submitting their applications through hand delivery should be on face masks and adhere to health protocols like keeping social distance and washing their hands.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.