Due Diligence Associate
Deadline of this Job:
07 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About The Role
BURN is looking for a Due Diligence Associate who will assist in processing, organizing, and facilitating Due Diligence requests from various external parties made to BURN. The associate will be responsible for working with external and internal stakeholders to deliver timely and accurate Due Diligence information.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Engaging with existing and new investors (Equity & Debt), Grant providers, and Impact-oriented private sector actors in raising funds.
• Timely organize all due diligence materials for debt investors, equity investors, grant providers, and special projects investors (Carbon) and upload them to the data room.
• Manage and conduct environmental, social, and governance (ESG) due diligence.
• Maintain, organize, and update BURN’s data room and adopt best practices for process improvements.
• Keeping track of BURN Impact metrics statistics.
• Help in the preparation and updating of quarterly/semi-annual/annual investors and grant providers’ financial reports, environmental impact reports, and gender analysis reports.
• Help in completing Investors’ and grant providers’ Surveys and Questionnaires.
• Assist in the preparation of factory site visits for investors and grant providers.
• Any other tasks as requested by the line manager or senior management.
Skills & Experience:
• A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or any other related field.
• Relevant work experience, preferably in a fundraising and/or grants department.
• Experience with ESG and sustainability metrics from an investor's side is a plus.
• Ability to process large amounts of data and compile it into summary reports.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills for internal and external parties.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.