EMA Mainland Advisory Finance Business Partner - Manager
Jobs at:PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, May 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description & Summary
The Finance team is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Finance Business Partner within the network. He/She will support the delivery of the Advisory Line of Service business strategy, while demonstrating proficiency across financial performance management, decision support and business planning and forecasting.
Plan, budget and forecast at sub-LoS and Cost Centre level
• Provide support on opportunity pricing and budgeting.
• Liaise with the CoE (Centre of Excellence) and/or In country finance lead on complex and cross border transactions such as withholding tax, exchange control, etc.
• Provide commentary and analysis on LoS management and engagement reports e.g. Operating Statements, WIP (Work In Progress), Debtors, etc.
• Act in the capacity as the liaison for billing and project setup, maintenance, provisions and adjustments for Advisory
• Be the subject matter expert and consultant to the LoS on issues such as contract and project creation, WIP valuations and general NIC management
• Oversee the local finance project support role to ensure procurement and region/cost centre specific financial administration is up to date.
• Drive communication and collaboration between the LoS and the different finance teams
• Report and analyse on project, contract, Partner, LoS, Cost centre and client levels
• Conduct ad-hoc tasks/projects to support business requirements
• Develop an intermediate knowledge of the financial reporting systems, controls and processes that operate across business within the business at LoS and Cost Centre level.
• Provide support on opportunity pricing and budgeting and update project budgets in Oracle
• Develop an understanding and input into the development of the business’s financial reporting policies and risk management frameworks so as to assess compliance and guide interpretation and training in relevant areas.
• Ensure alignment of processes with organisational strategy and take accountability for relevant processes to ensure delivery and maintenance of standardised processes and controls.
• Advanced skills in financial planning, strategy development and profitability management
• Financial performance reporting skills
• Advanced analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Practical and technical knowledge of legal and regulatory issues affecting contracts, financial policies and procedures.
• Experience leading, coaching and developing staff.
Minimum years’ experience required
• Eight (8) years of experience, three (3) of which are in a comparable position from a reputable organization
• Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree - Accounting & Finance
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) - ACCA (preferred)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.