End of Project Evaluation
Jobs at:DanChurchAid (DCA)
Deadline of this Job:
07 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• A multi-disciplinary consultant (s) with a master’s degree in a relevant discipline in social science (or equivalent).
• Experienced in nexus programming especially in Sustainable Livelihoods, value chains and financial inclusion/inclusive markets (in humanitarian settings)
• Proven expertise on mainstreaming Rights Based Approach and Gender approaches in sustainable livelihoods programming.
• Proven experience in conducting evaluations and studies for NGO implementing humanitarian and development assistance in the Horn of Africa and Kenya in particular.
• Proven experience in conducting evaluations and research and using multiple methodologies including household surveys, participatory evaluation methodology, appreciative enquiry methods, focus group interviews, etc.
All expressions of interest should include:
• Technical Proposal highlighting brief explanation about the consultants (s) with evidence of previous experience in this kind of work; profile of the consultancy firm to be involved in undertaking the consultancy; understanding of the TOR, the task to be accomplished as well as draft consultancy framework and plan and at least three referees.
• Financial Proposal: The financial proposal should provide cost estimates for services rendered including daily consultancy fees related to the consultant’s excluding accommodation and living costs; transport cost, stationeries, and supplies needed for data collection; costs related to persons that will participate from partners and government officers.
• Curriculum Vitae: A detailed Curriculum vitae of the consultants(s) detailing the academic, professional, and technical experience relevant to this job.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent to this email address not later than 7th December 2022 to : email@example.com The email subject should read: ‘Evaluation Consultancy – SR & HC, MCN 1010375-51).
Interested Parties, applicantsshould refer any questions or emerging issues to Patrick Kibuku, Head of Programs, DCA Kenya Office, through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.