Enumerators (32)- Kirinyaga
Jobs at:Helen Keller International
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, June 13 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The enumerator will be engaged for a maximum of 9 days (4 days training 27th – 30th June, 2023 and 5 days data collection, 3rd – 7th July, 2023). Enumerator will be reporting to the team leaders (MOH) and their respective survey supervisors depending on the task assigned. The following duties will be expected of the Enumerator:
• Available for the entire training and data collection period.
• Ensure all necessary survey tools are in place before the team leaves for the field and back.
• Accurately sample households as per agreed methodology.
• Introduce survey team in the clusters/enumeration areas as well as household.
• Accurately administer all relevant questionnaires in sampled households.
• Any other duties assigned bythe Team leader or Supervisor.
Qualifications and skills required:
• At least a diploma from a recognized institution preferably relevant health science.
• Training in nutrition will be an added advantage.
• Previous experience in electronic data collection methodologies such as ODK.
• Demonstrated ability to Write and Speak English, Swahili and the Local dialect fluently i.e Kikuyu or Meru.
• Team player and good inter-personal relationships.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Availability and commitment during the entire survey exercise.
• Preference will be given to persons who reside in the study areas. Ministry of Health in collaboration with Hellen Keller International, are supporting twenty-two county governments (Western, Nyanza, Coast, Nairobi, Central, and Eastern regions) to improve vitamin A coverage among children 6 to 59 months. The support is in partnership with the County Governments’ department of health. This initiative aims to increase the effectiveness of the Vitamin A Supplementation (VAS) program within the Ministry of Health by increasing coverage of the VAS services and promoting integration of VAS with other child health services. This work therefore, contributes directly to the reduction of child mortality.
• Helen Keller Intl in collaboration with County Departments of Health are looking for suitable candidates on short term basis to fill the positions of enumerators to assist in carrying out a post event coverage Survey in Meru, Tharakanithi, Nyeri, Nyandarua, and Kirinyaga Counties
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should forward their applications including detailed C.V, and cover letter stating the County you come from (Meru, Tharakanithi, Nyeri, Nyandarua, and Kirinyaga), Copy of ID, a day time telephone contact, and telephone contacts of 3 referees’. The subject of the email should be clearly labelled Enumerator and County of interest and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy one of the emails below based on the county you are interested in:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.