Jobs at:I&M Bank
Deadline of this Job:
25 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Scope of work- deliverables for the event coordinator
Date: March 13, 2023, duration 1 week. Services requested from 12 March to 18 March 2023
City: Nairobi or outskirts
Participants: 100 to 150 (Executive Directors, Regional Directors, Country Directors, ELT, plus some functional leads)
Need: venue, accommodation, entertainment, and catering
Requirements: internet stable, one big meeting room for plenaries and from 10 to 15 spaces for smaller break out rooms or meetings, stable electricity (seamless cuts in electricity and internet to allow for meetings online if needed and work for invitees in their accommodation rooms and meeting rooms)
Rooms: Plenary room, Engine room,
Video conferencing equipment,
Materials available: markers, printers, flipcharts,
Additional need: security check
If not in Nairobi specially: logistical arrangements, transport for attendees
• arrangement of Visas and flight tickets,
• interpreters for sessions
• tech support
• Demonstrated experience in event coordination e.g., providing examples of similar events undertaken or provide references.
• Strong knowledge of ticketing and visa processing.
• Good reputation in the sector.
• Strong regional knowledge of conferencing.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.