Executive Assistant- Finance Division
Jobs at:Safaricom Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 02 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, May 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Executive Assistant in the Finance Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
• Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the role holder will provide administrative support and staff functions for the Chief Finance Officer, consistent with the administrative policies, guidelines, and procedures of Safaricom.
Chief’s Office Management
• Manage the Chief’s Office by responding to enquiries, correspondence both telephone and written directed to Chief.
• Book all meetings for the Chief
• Organize and co-ordinate all logistics for Chief meetings (both internal & external)
• Filing of all documents and correspondence to and from the Chief’s office.
Management of Executive Staff Records
• Maintain all personnel files for the top management (GMs , Chiefs, Directors and HODs)
• Management/custodian of ex-staff files on terminations and dismissals
• Maintain all contractor’s records
• Receive invoices from agencies and landlords
• Verify all contractors’ payments against assignment contracts and timesheets and prepare payment schedule for approval by Chief.
• Verify the Vodafone inter-company invoice related to contractor expenses before forwarding to Chief for approval.
Reports & Presentations
• Prepare and consolidate the divisional reports e.g. Annual reports, Weekly Management reports.
Meeting & Event Management
• Organize and schedule divisional meetings
• Coordinate events/projects e.g. Teambuilding, etc.
• Coordinate the Chief’s office transport & travel i.e. issue taxi vouchers, hotel accommodation
• Manage Finance Division stationary budget
QUALIFICATIONS Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Must have graduated with an upper Second Class honors Degree from an Degree/Diploma in secretarial studies
• Overall a minimum of 8 years Administration/PA experience with at least 5 years’ experience as a Senior Personal Assistant to a Head of Department in blue chip company
• Good communication skills (written & spoken English)
• Excellent organization skills
• Experience in working in a big busy financial organization
• Team player • Must have graduated with an upper Second Class honors Degree from an Degree/Diploma in secretarial studies">
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.