F&B Cost Controller
Jobs at:Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
F&B Cost Controller
Job location: Karen
The incumbent will monitor OPEC, the F&B costs and inventory in all F&B outlets in accordance with the hotels policies, procedures, and standards laid out by Management to ensure maximum internal and external customer.
• Evaluate & compare suppliers’ products & services, maintaining accurate records of purchases and pricing
• Regularly inspect & test supplier products
• Communicate company needs to suppliers & maintain good relationships with them
• Negotiate contracts with suppliers. Ensure the company has all relevant information regarding all suppliers.
• Liaise with Marketing & Operations to understand upcoming promotions, accurately forecast upcoming levels of demand & monitor to ensure no stock outs.
• Ensure purchases are within the working capital budget
• Maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels in the warehouse and ensure we keep accurate utilisation rates
• Maintain product costs & master data on the products held & required by the company.
• On a monthly basis, review and analyze inventory and margin / transfer price reports and forward to Finance Manager for further action.
• Co-ordinate monthly & cycle physical inventory counts for the commissary
• Investigate physical count variances and resolve issues
• Ensure all damaged, obsolete & expired inventory held in the warehouse is reported to management in a timely manner.
• Monitor the duration & usage of inventory, ensuring par levels are always kept.
• Ensure accurate & timely inventory reports are prepared & shared with the management.
• Establish and implement inventory policies and procedures
• Ensure proper documentation maintained for transfer orders to stores
• Ensure recipes & assemblies are accurately maintained in Accounting system
• Support and participate in end of year audit
• Empowered to take decisions regarding upholding quality standards of products.
• Work with the management team to champion performance improvement via identifying and executing appropriate initiatives and proposals
• Set the ideal safety stock and re-order levels and sign off Local Purchase Orders
• Responsible for Management and implementation of store & stock control systems
• Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Finance or related fields
• Professional certification – Procurement, CPA or ACCA.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Having worked in Hotel, Restaurant or Food industry is AMUST
• Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Decision making &Collaborative skills
• Should have strong negotiation, managerial and communications skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.