Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
Jobs at:Hotpoint Appliances Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
29 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure Hotpoint machinery and facilities (Including buildings) are maintained to company’s standards and according to international best practices.
Job Responsibility and Accountability
• Ensure periodic maintenance is done for plant, equipment and machinery.
• Keep records for all maintenance carried out and avail them when required.
• Make checklist forms for each maintenance
• Ensure safety around the premise
• Responsible for general maintenance of the premises including minor repair works, painting, cleaning, replacement of fixtures and fittings.
• Report and damages and incidences.
• Endure premises are kept clean at all times, manage disposal of all waste, regular checking of all drainages from clogging.
• Responsible for fumigation and pest control services.
• Ensure refilling of gas cylinders is done.
• Supervise all installations within the premise by internal or external contractors.
• Maintain relationship with statutory bodies on technical issues
• Recommend/ Source for external contractors for repair work within the premise.
• Implement equipment start up procedures to ensure the equipment are maintained as per supplier manual
• Monitor utility bills and ensure services are not disconnected due to non-payment.
• Minimum of a diploma in either Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
• Proficient in computers with working knowledge of MS Office
• Advanced practical knowledge of PLC enabled machines, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
• Proven experience in a similar role for a period of not less than 2 years.
• Excellent knowledge of technical skills.
• Able organize, multitask and prioritize activities.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Time Management skills.
• Teamwork and Collaboration.
• Investigative and report writing skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.