Jobs at:Elizabeth Glaser
Deadline of this Job:
02 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensures adequacy of supporting documentation for all documentation forwarded for payment
• Timely processing of staff advances for travel and activities.
• Processing of supplier invoices within stipulated period.
• Ensuring vouchers are duly authorized before payment and filing.
• Manage a systematic online financial filing system that is sequential, complete and up to date at all times.
• Pro-actively address identified monthly compliance issues regarding payables from HQ and between Nairobi & Sub-Offices.
• Implement EGPAF Kenya’s advances liquidation policy.
• Reviews and signs off on all submitted Field Expense Reports, ensuring the validity and accuracy of all submitted receipts. Periodically samples receipts and clarifies sampled expenses with vendors.
• Accurately posts the advances liquidating expenses to QuickBooks.
• Monitor bank account balances and request for top ups whenever the account runs low.
• Performs accurate monthly bank reconciliations.
Monthly Reporting activities
• Daily posting of all transactions in quick books and ensuring consistency, accuracy and completeness of such transactions.
• Work on key end month KPIs to facilitate EGPAF –K finance office meets all HQ reporting deadlines for Quick Books closing.
• Orientation of new staff on finance policies and procedures.
• Support of both internal and external audit.
• Focal finance representative in Dhibiti Project.
• A member of budget monitoring Committee- Dhibiti Project.
• Any other work related duties as may be assigned.
To Be Successful, You Will Have
• Minimum Degree in related Business Field.
• CPA Finalist.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Strong work ethic and ability and willingness to work long hours.
• Able to work in team settings and willingness to learn.
• Cross-cultural competence as demonstrated by confidence and ability to make relevant presentations to diverse audiences.
• IT Savvy, including accounting soft wares.
• Willingness to travel.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.