Finance, Grants & Compliance Officer
Jobs at:Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 14 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 04 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TERMS OF SERVICE: THREE (3) YEAR CONTRACT
REF. NO. KMTC/QP-12/ EA¥/7/ 2023
TENABLE: KMTC HEADQUARTERS, NAIROBI
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
• Responsible to the Finance and Administration Manager
• Manages the day-to-day operations of the accounting unit.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with donor rules and regulation and adherence to policies and procedures.
• Responsible for managing the sub awards on day to day basis.
• Project Financial reporting
Professional qualifications and experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Business Administration, Commerce or Finance with a recognized professional certificate in accounting such as CPA, or a Master’s degree in Accounting.
• Membership to the relevant professional body
• Minimum three years’ experience of managerial experience in the financial area of a non-profit organization or five years of managerial experience in finance in an international commercial organization.
• Requires extensive experience in working with computerized accounting systems, standard spreadsheet and database programs.
• Knowledge of USAID and other similar organizations a plus
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants whose background and competencies match the above specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the Position and vacancy reference number and enclosing updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
• THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
PO BOX 30195 - 00100
• So as to reach him not later than Friday, 14" July 2023
• The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing Affirmative Action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.