Finance Accounting Intern
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
• Advising other departments on best practices related to fiscal procedures.
• Managing account records, issuing invoices, and handling payments.
• Collaborating with internal departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
• Analyzing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations.
• Updating financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
• Reviewing existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Keeping records and documenting financial processes.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or in a related field.
• Proficiency in integrated financial management software, such as QuickBooks.
• Knowledge of accounting standards, fiscal procedures, and applicable tax rules.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Great analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Superb organizational and time-management skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Ando on www.linkedin.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.