Finance & Admin Assistant-HHK
Jobs at:Heifer International
Deadline of this Job:
12 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Finance & Admin Assistant-HHK
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
• Act as initial point of contact for the office by responding to both internal and external inquiries/requests.
• Follow-up on all incoming and outgoing correspondences.
• Receive and attend to telephone calls and courteously direct calls accord
• Support the project procurement activities.
• Manage a functional and organized office filing system to ensure that the project documents and records are appropriately filed and secured for easy retrieval.
• The projects database of Community Faciltators, CAVES, PFTs and DFAs is developed and maintained to reconcile payments and recruitments.
• All relevant documentation including activity reports, transfers and payments, agreements and reconciliations of each Hubs is filed immediately as they are received.
• All project documents are filed in the relevant month.
• Review hub reconciliations for registration in Agresso.
• Support the Project Accountant in administering and documenting quarterly hub financial monitoring activities.
• Ensure all project assets are properly documented and carry out periodic asset verification exercises.
• Registration of documentation in support of m onth end closure
• Timely registration of approved transactions in Agresso daily while ensuring they comply with Heifer APP, and government regulations
• Receive all invoices, staff requests, and ensure they are well stamped and forwarded to relevant authority for review and approval
• Print and attach Payment vouchers and Proof of Payments to all processed transactions for approval before filing.
• Scan and upload all backup documentations into Agresso to aid transaction reviews and ensure they are well saved into share connect
• Undertake due diligence of the Hubs, within the region on financial viability, financial assessment, and sustainability.
• Quarterly hub financial monitoring and flash hub audits and capacity building done in conjunction with the project a ccountant and business development team .
• Liaison with service providers to ensure that visits to the project areas are managed smoothly, professionally, and efficiently. (15%)
• Reserve hotel for staff and visitors as needed.
• Coordinate airport transfers for incoming/outgoing staff.
• Assist with permit/logistical protocols for traveling staff where required.
Qualification And Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or Administration or related qualification plus three (3) years of hands-on related experience coupled with CPA Part 1or ACCA Level 1 qualification.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.