Finance & Admin Officer
Jobs at:Research 8020 Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Research 8020 Limited:
Research 8020 Limited is a digital age market research company based in Kenya. We offer qualitative and quantitative research surveys in Kenya.
As a Market Research Company in Kenya, Research 8020 limited has dedicated itself to offering market insights that help grow businesses.
We offer our Market Research Services in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Somalia, South Africa, Nigeria, Ethiopia
and other countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
More about the company: www.research8020.com
We are seeking a Finance & Admin Officer to join our Finance Department at our Head Office in Nairobi, Kenya. The position is on a full time basis and is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
• Processing invoices, LPOs, and receipts
• Budget and petty cash management
• Monitor the day to day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing & other transactions).
• Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies & regulatory requirements.
• Prepare and analyse accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet & budgets
• Ensure that VAT, corporate tax and other statutory and regulatory tax are filed on time.
• Administrative duties & office management
• Tracking progress of projects along budget lines
• MUST have a Degree in business, finance, accounting
• MUST have a CPA/ACCA training
• MUST have minimum 3 years’ experience working in an accounting/finance environment
• Experience in working for research firms shall be an added advantage
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work with colleagues from different teams and levels
• Have a customer service orientation and professional attitude
• Experience in audit and taxation will be an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their CV complete with at least three referees and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Tuesday, 27th September 2022.
• Please do not attach any testimonials or certificates.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• There is no fee or charge required at any stage of the recruitment process
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.