Finance & Administration Executive
Jobs at:Turnkey Africa Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position is responsible for executing all financial operations and supporting the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist with bookkeeping
• Maintaining the general ledgers in QuickBooks
• Bank Reconciliations
• Maintenance of Fixed Assets schedule
• Preparing, sharing of client invoices, Record & track of Customers payments and Customer Statements.
• Record & Keep track of Suppliers Invoices
• Preparing client invoices and following up on the same
• Data capture on accounting tool (QuickBooks), and preparing reports for review by your supervisor
Project costing and timesheet
• Collection and analysis of project and product managers time sheets and prepare a timely report in excel for use in project accounting.
Payroll and Pension Management
• Management of Petty cash and other disbursements
• Handling petty cash and preparation of the schedule for reimbursement.
• Reconciliation of airtime and internet bundles and allowances
• Preparing disbursements for employees who travel and tracking their travel dates.
Assist with management of Taxes
• Assisting in prepare/ filing of VAT, W/TAX, NHIF, NSSF, PAYE, HELB
• Assisting in liaising with KRA on all queries
Assist in Financial Reporting and analysis
• Assist with budgeting process, reviewing and analyzing actual vs. budget numbers
• Prepare monthly financial statements and variance analysis against budget (monthly, quarterly, annually)
Assist with office administration
• Office supplies management
• Supervision of office support staff
• Responsible for general office and compound tidiness, repairs and maintenance
• Any other duties assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance & Accounting
• CPA Level 5
• 4 Years’ Experience in a Finance Department in a busy organization
• Experience with working with an accounting system
Competencies and Attributes
• Ability to manage multiple tasks to ensure on-time delivery and quality
• Excellent communications skills – Written and verbal
• Strong computer skills
• Attention to accuracy
• Strong negotiation and vendor management skills.
• Good understanding of procurement process & technical know-how
• Has strong management skills and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to work with a team
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Turnkey Africa Kenya on turnkeyafrica.bamboohr.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.