Finance Assistant Intern
Jobs at:Palladium International
Deadline of this Job:
07 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
• Collate all vendor invoices and file in the vendor invoices file.
• Match invoices to the Purchase order, goods received note for posting into the financial system.
• Confirm that the prices charged as per the invoices matches the Purchase order.
• In liaison with the procurement team, follow up credit notes in case of overcharges or short supply.
• Reconcile vendor GL accounts with the vendor statements monthly.
• In liaison with the procurement team, follow up with the vendors for invoices in the statements.
• File payment vouchers manually and electronically after payments.
• Attach evidence of payments for all the payments made to the payment vouchers.
• Support the finance team in ensuring all statutory deductions are paid on time and evidence of payment is obtained and filed.
• Work with other finance team members in processing payments to the vendors.
• Support procurement team in planning and managing field travels and logistics.
• Keep petty cash as guided by Palladium Kenya procedures.
• Make petty cash payment payments after approvals and ensure required support documents are provided.
• Submit petty cash voucher to Finance and Admin, Associate for posting.
• Reconcile petty cash balance with the ledger daily.
• Avail petty cash and petty logs for surprise cash count at any time when requested.
• Initiate petty cash replenishment process as soon as replenishment level is achieved.
• Ensure the office has enough petty cash balance to support the operations.
• Maintain accurate records, and photocopies and file appropriate documents as needed.
• Maintain office supplies inventory, and ensure the office is sufficiently stocked with supplies.
• Maintain records, documentation, and files for finance, operation & administration work.
• Work with the team to ensure timely payment of utilities and other bills.
• Perform other duties delegated by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business course preferably in finance and accounting from a recognized University.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to pay attention to detail.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Time management and prioritization skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.