Finance Assistant (Malaria Project)
Jobs at:Catholic Medical Mission Board
Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Provide guidance on and implement CMMB’s financial policies and procedures and donor compliance requirements
Record all financial transactions accurately, completely and in a timely manner in line with the Chart of Accounts through the Abila software (MIP) accounting system
Ensure sound financial management and compliance activities of assigned grants/projects and office operational activities to include:
• Monitoring of project budgets and expenses
• Preparation of vouchers, cheques, Mpesa and EFT payments and processing of payments
• Invoicing/tracking of accounts receivable and cash receipts;
• Maintain, Record and Reconcile petty cash accounts
• Liquidation of employee receivables in line with manual records/expense forms from staff
• Conducting site visits and training/mentoring of project staff.
• Preparation of bank reconciliations, filing of all accounting vouchers and documents
• Ensure all financial assets are adequately recorded, safeguarded and all financial documents are securely filed
• Ensure availability of accurate, complete and timely financial information for decision making purposes by senior management
• Record, count and update the Asset and Inventory Register regularly.
• Participate in other program implementation activities and miscellaneous finance duties as required and assigned by the Senior Finance and Administration Manager.
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Commerce (BCOM) or Business Administration majoring in accounting or Finance
• You have a minimum of at least two (2) years of accounting experience in a similar capacity working with an international NGO on donor funded project projects
• You have Professional Accountancy Qualifications (CPA II/ACCA II)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link below to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.