Jobs at:Concern Worldwide
Deadline of this Job:
19 May 2022
Date Posted: Friday, May 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Tracing payments from system to files, and integrate/replace the payments made using scans with the original documents.
• Update payment vouchers in excel cashbooks ( Mpesa and bank) as per policy.
• Update filing system (integrate Field Office & Nairobi vouchers & MPESA vouchers).
• Stamp the 2021 PRFs reference numbers using the self-inking stamp.
• Label and arrange the Bank and MPESA documents sequentially in box files.
• Retrieving relevant audit samples and scan, where applicable.
• Support in retrieval of VAT invoices, reviewing the completed DA1 forms and attached supporting documents for accuracy.
• Support in archiving 2021 files and move the 2019 & 2020 documents to the filing rooms.
Responding to Emergencies
• Participating and contributing towards Concern’s emergency response, as and when necessary
• Complying with Concern’s health, safety and security guidelines during emergencies
Concern Code of Conduct and Associated Policies:
• Adhering to the standards of conduct outlined in the Concern Code of Conduct & Associated Policies
• Supporting and promoting the standards outlined in the Code of Conduct & Associated Policies to the team, partner organizations and beneficiaries, and being committed to providing a safe working environment
In line with Concern’s commitments under the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS):
• Actively promote meaningful community participation and consultation at all stages of the project cycle (planning, implementation, M&E);
• Work with relevant colleagues to ensure that the Complaints and Response Mechanism (CRM) is functional and accessible, that feedback and complaints are welcomed and addressed;
• Work with relevant colleagues to ensure that information about CRM, safeguarding and expected staff behaviour is disseminated among programme participants and communities.
Education, Qualifications & Experience Required
• At least 1 year previous experience in similar exercise
• Completed at least CPA 2
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Previous experience of working in an NGO and/or Concern is preferred
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Innovative, team player, with an ability to work under pressure
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Job application procedure
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a detailed CV with three referees and Cover Letter Only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email as "Temporary Finance Assistant’’ on or before Thursday 19th May 2022". Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.