Jobs at:Danish Refugee Council
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall purpose of the role:
The Finance assistant will ensure that all the cash grants payments are in compliance with DRC Operation Handbook and donor rules.
• Register and scan all invoices and all cost invoice documentation onto DRC Dynamics at point of payment.
• Maintain electronic files of scanned documents
• Perform USD Bank reconciliation in Dynamics
• Retrieving cash grants and USD documents required during audits working closely with compliance department.
• Review of Cash grants vouchers for accuracy and compliance with the Cash grants guidelines.
• Back filling for the Finance Officer and the Accountant during periods of absence
• Any other task assigned by the Supervisor.
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’s five core competencies:
• Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
• Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
• Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
• Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
• Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with our vision and values.
Qualifications and Experience
• Must possess a degree in Finance or Accounting and at least part II certification in CPA or ACCA.
• Three(3) years relevant experience in a similar role with international NGO
• Stable and robust character.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
• Knowledge in Dynamics Financial System will be an added advantage.
• Must be proficient in MS Excel.
Closing: 5th August 2022
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.