Jobs at:Shining Hope For Communities
Deadline of this Job:
06 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position Objectives and Responsibilities
• Auditing expense reports in SAP system ensuring sufficient information is provided, allocations are correct and amounts are controlled.
• Follow up all cash advances to ensure they are accounted for within a week
• Ensure all expense reports are adequately supported with source documents(attached) and originals filed.
• Post MPESA payments on SAP ensuring relevant fields are completed for easy reporting and consequently pay via MPESA
• Perform daily reconciliation of posted transactions verses actual payments from MPESA.
• Receive and track all project incomes
• Process supplier down payments and follow up documentation
• Aid in filing statutory returns.
• Provide support during annual audits by external auditors.
• Preparing specific donor reports with the help of the other team members
Education, Experience and Skills
• CPA (K) or CPA (II) With Bcom
• More details on experience
• 2 years’ experience in the finance department
• A working understanding of accounting principles
• Knowledge of statutory legislation and regulations
• Proficient user of finance software
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . The Subject should clearly indicate the position being applied for. Applications without this information will not be considered. Applications should reach us no later than 6th January 2023. Interviews will be on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Shining Hope For Communities on www.shofco.org to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.