Deadline of this Job:
13 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Finance Associate will assist in the running of the day-to-day Finance activities at the CloudFactory Kenya Office. They will work with the team to find ways to make the company more productive, by contributing to effective methods in its Finance functions.
• Bank Reconciliation on a weekly basis, and maintaining records of the monthly bank statements for all our banks.
• Maintain records, and process cloud worker payments.
• Respond to any queries that may arise accordingly, this will mean resolving discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information before coming to any decision.
• Preparation and submission of VAT, Withholding tax, and ensuring timely payments.
• Fixed assets management in NetSuite and performing fixed assets count.
• Petty cash management - Handling, record keeping and reporting in NetSuite.
• Receive, check and record regular vendor invoices, before payment.
• Scheduling of supplier payments and generating a payment list on a weekly basis to aid in cash flow planning.
• Updating the cash flow template on a weekly basis with payments made and cash received.
• Provide monthly reports on payables and petty cash regular expenses.
• Prepare and record petty cash vouchers in our accounting system before seeking approval from authorizing signatory.
• Provide monthly reports on regular expenses. Receive expense claim forms from various departments, scan them, forward them for approval if needed, and process them for payment.
• Maintain a proper filing system of receipts, invoices, and worker payouts and a physical file for KRA refund.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Be a Bachelor of Commerce Graduate- Accounting / Finance option
• Certified Public Accountant - Section 4
• At least 2 years progressive working experience in Accounting
• Must possess good excel and analytical skills
• Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Able to work under pressure
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.