Jobs at:Cytonn Investments
Deadline of this Job:
22 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Documenting the accounting process to capture the SPVs business model
• Reconcile the intercompany balances between the entities in the company
• Ensure subsidiary books are reconciled at all times (trade receivables, trade payables and inventory)
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports to support business decision making
• Manage the accounting function of all the entities
• Prepare schedules for all accounts in the general ledger for entities under management
• Ensure postings are done in the system based on approved source documents
• Ensure the entities under management are compliant with all taxation and other regulatory requirements. These includes PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, NITA, VAT and WHT.
• Continuously identify areas of policy and operational improvement in area of operation
• Train and assist others within a team environment.
• Prepare cash flow projections for all entities in order to optimally manage cash flows while meeting obligations for our stakeholders
• Coordinate the internal and external audit of the accounting records and financial statements and implementing all recommendations on timely basis
• Assist with Corporate wide accounting
• Oversight of the Corporate accounting and Management accounting process to/for the Real Estate
• Represent the Company and Real Estate vehicles in legal matters while working with the Legal Department
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• CPA (K) and/or ACCA and Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related degree
• KCSE B+ and above
• Three (3) years working experience in a Finance environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strict deadlines conscious with minimum supervision
• Ability to easily adapt to dynamic, complex and rapidly changing finance environment.
• Ability to learn and to train team members
• Covid-19 vaccination certificate
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.