Jobs at:Strathmore Business School
Deadline of this Job:
24 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To carry out administrative duties relating to the finances of the Undergraduate Programs.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
• Ensure the data of newly admitted students is complete in AMS
• Develop and maintain a detailed database in excel for all the undergraduate students
• Prepare the semester fees structure and post them in AMS in liaison with the credit control office
• Ensure all the students have been correctly invoiced after the registration period is over
• Print out the debtors list for all the students in the 3rd week of each month and highlight the defaulters for the administrators to follow
• Following up on debt collection of the students
• Prepare quarterly reports on the debtors status for the undergraduate programs
• Reverse invoices and charges according to the CoC forms received from the administrators in liaison with credit control office
• Reconcile the financial status of the student accounts at the end of each academic year
• Assist in Customer Service: online queries, external phones, visitors, resetting passwords, etc.
• Prepare a status report of the pending students in the system at the end of each academic year giving recommendations of those who should be discontinued
• Administer and collate the analysis of the customer satisfaction survey each semester
• Assisting in the marketing of all the undergraduate programs
• Send reminders to pending students to complete their courses
• Any other duties that might be assigned
• The post holder will be required to have and demonstrate evidence of the following qualifications, attributes, and skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Management, or Economics business management, professional qualification is an added advantage.
• One-year prior experience in an administrative role.
• Highly professional and very organized, able to prioritize and multitask, needs to be reliable and able to work on their own initiative; a high level of confidentiality required
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• If you are interested in the position and have the skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please forward an application letter together with a copy of your updated resume quoting the position as the subject of the mail to the People and Culture Manager, Strathmore University Business School, on firstname.lastname@example.org by end of the day (5.30 pm) Monday, 24th October 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.