Finance Business Partner (FWA & OSA)
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
In this position you will:
• Ensure timely month end closing by coordinating with shared finance and commercial teams to ensure appropriate entries have been recorded.
• Support FBP with monthly P&L forecasting through bottoms-up working for all P&L lines from Gross Sales to Gross profit using monthly sales volumes
• Validate and verify all costs allocations including in-bound freight, purchase price variances and changes in std product costs hitting P&L COGS line
• Ensure all accounting treatments, reporting requirements, revenue and returns & allowances are compliant with the latest version of GSK Global Finance SOPs, IFRS and local statutory requirements.
• Coordinate with ICT teams to ensure that Inter-Company profits are appearing correctly in the system.
• Track Gross to Net (G2N) actual spending on monthly basis and comparison with Accruals.
• Liaison with respective Country Managers for smooth processing and tracking of claims under different heads.
• Channel wise G2N tracking and ROI evaluation on monthly basis.
• Channel wise P&Ls including Modern Trade (MT), General Trade (GT) and Pharmacy.
• Ensure timely submissions of monthly latest forecast (CMF), Update 2 (UP2), FC1 & 3/1 Plan in Haleon reporting System.
• Review and report on significant budgetary variances on monthly basis, identify any remedial action that needs to be taken.
• Assist in preparation of Monthly Performance Reviews (MPRs) and facilitate Lead Finance Business Partner with required data
• Ensure up-to-date trainings for online submission tools as per MEA Finance schedule.
• Any other ad hoc request and responsibilities that may be assigned by management
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or related fields
• CPA or ACCA or MBA in Finance preferably from audit firm
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar position within a multinational FMCG/Manufacturing company
• Deep understanding of IFRS and local accounting and reporting process
• Strong Analytical/Communication and Presentation Skills
• Financial modelling, Scenario planning and Sensitivity analysis
• Advanced MS Excel and Power point skills
• Ability to handle pressure situations and meet short deadlines
• Hands on SAP working experience
• Excellent command of English both spoken and written, French is a plus
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Haleon on gsknch.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.